HOW TO MARKET YOUR SMALL BUSINESS IN 2020
You want to open a blog and don’t know where to start.
In a short time I create the blog of your dreams and you start filling it with content!
I will help you to choose a premium theme from the best developers, modern and responsive. You give me at least 3 posts to upload to the blog and the contents of the pages who they are and contacts. I will create your blog by customizing fonts, colors and spaces.
I’ll give you, in two weeks, a blog that will leave you speechless!
- FIRST CONTACT – When we get in contact and I understand your needs, we define together your goals, strategically and operatively.
- ANALISYS – Then I need some time to make some research, understand your target and competitors in order to define a communication strategy that and how I can translate it visually into a website.
- DESIGN PHASE – The creative side of my job: we’ll choose a palette of colors, a mood board, fonts and a theme that suits to your brand tone of voice. I create the menu and the pages and I go to insert all the contents that you, or a copywriter at your charge, will provide me.
- DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING PHASE – This is the actual construction of the site. I install the template and I customize it.
- Full Google search optimisation (helps boost you up the rankings)
- A fully customised theme
- 2 working day turnaround of your website design
- Designed for mobiles, tablets and computers
- Solid SSL security
- Professional email accounts
All the above plus:
WORDPRESS TRAINING to let you be independent and start create and modify your website.
3 MONTHS TECHNICAL MAINTENANCE like backups, FTP accesses, databases and updates
- Theme (around 50£ for a forever license)
- Hosting: I will help you to choose the best solution
- Domain cost (it depends on what you choose, can vary from 1£ per year to 30£)
- Analytics integration
- Webmaster tools (Google Search Console and Bing Search Console)
- Mailchimp integration
I know that when asking for a website, you might not be sure what to ask, what you need, what is it important for your business.
We schedule a Skype call so I can help you to understand which kind of website do you need.
If you decide to work with me we formalize an agreement that protects both you and me, and then I will start the project by following the steps I explained above.
If you are curious or have doubts and want to learn more, write to me just to clarify your ideas. I will be happy to listen to you and give you my support.